Today is really January 9th..yet it just still seems so unreal to me that I am actually going back to Uganda today, well at least leaving today. We should arrive Saturday, Jan. 10th around 1:30 Ugandan time. The past few days have taken me for a ride with how many different emotions I have felt..but excitement still overriding them all! I hated, hated saying goodbye to my friends and especially to my family and it seems like ever hour I remember something else I was supposed to do or forgot to pack but...TODAY begins a crazy adventure and I couldn't be more ready to step off the plane tomorrow onto African soil! Tomorrow we will meet our host family that we will be living with until school starts in February..so I will let you know how that turns out whenever the next blog goes up. Really there was no point to writing this one, but I still have 3 hours until we leave for the airport and I have to do something because I cannot sleep..I have already rearranged my backpack and purse and I am waiting to take my last long, hot shower..so I guess I will end this one with an I looove you all and will miss everyone sooo much!! Peace and talk to you soon!! (hey, but the next post will actually be coming from Jinja, Uganda! yaaaaay!!)
and just in case anyone is noticing...the time and sometimes dates are for some reason not ever right, so believe me...its Jan 9th and its 1:10am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I miss you! =(
ReplyDelete