Monday, January 12, 2009

the first few days in Jinja, Uganda

just my luck...I just spent about an hour typing out details on my first few days here and then right when I went to post them the internet went down and it all disappeared...so I am going to skip all that and just let everyone know we are here...I am having an awesome time and we have met lot and lots of great, helpful people. I will eventually write more about our house and the town...but I am going to try and upload some photos and videos for you to look at. We did get a cell phone today and anyone is welcome to call...it wont charge us, but you will have to pay the international rates. The number is 256-781431496 (whenever you call you have to do the callings codes and stuff, it gets complicated I think) but your welcome too. I loooove and miss everyone but already feel at home...you dont have to worry about me, I still have a smile on my face!

Peace and much much much loooove!!

No comments:

Post a Comment